Chris Evans is no stranger to playing the role of a super hero. He played the human torch in the “Fantastic Four” Movies. But his role in the “Fantastic Four” did not require him to have a muscular build. Don’t get me wrong, Chris Evans seems to always maintain a healthy and fit physique, but never bulky and muscular. Now we make it possible for you to look like Chris Evans by using the Captain America Workout Routine.
Chris Evans gained a good amount of muscle mass for Captain America; somewhere in the range of 15-20 pounds.
The great thing about putting on muscle mass is that it doesn’t have to take that long. It just takes dedication. If you stay on top of your workouts and follow the right diet plan, you can gain 10-20 pounds of muscle mass within 30-60 days. The chance of gaining this amount of muscle mass in that period of time can be greatly increased with proper supplementation. The great thing about supplements is that they can get the job done quicker and are all legal along with being easily accessible.
(I provide links to some of these supplements on the “Captain America Workout Routine Supplements” page, and most are cheaper than in retail stores.)
What I’m going to do for you is outline a workout routine and diet plan that can get you a body like Chris Evans. So we are going to call this “The Chris Evans Captain America Workout Routine and Diet Plan.” If you follow this workout routine and diet plan, there is no doubt in my mind that you ARE capable of seeing results.
Now, a few things to go over before starting this routine:
- If you are new to training, don’t jump right into this workout routine. This is advanced and it is intense. It’s not easy putting on mass with an injury, so take it easy.
- When involved in intense training its always best to stay hydrated. It not only keeps you hydrated, but it will help flush toxins out of your system allowing your body to absorb the supplements better.
- EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT………..etc. I can’t stress this enough. If you are not eating the required calories your body needs to grow, there is no point in wasting your time trying to gain 15-20 pounds. It’s not going to happen. You have to eat even when you are not hungry just to hit your calorie goal for the day. More muscle, means more fuel. I have made a sample meal plan on the Captain America Diet page.
- If your taking the supplements, take them at the recommended times. They are laid out at times your body can utilize them the best. This means you will not be wasting them and you will be receiving the full benefit of the supplements.
- Sleep. Your body needs rest so it can properly recover. Get your sleep in.